Menu

October 10, 2012

Jane Iredale Lip Definer in Spice

Jane Iredale Lip Definer Spice Swatch


I was so thrilled when I first found this lip liner because it is the best shade I ever found to create a nude lip.

The consistency is creamy, goes on very smooth, but it is not overly soft. It has the perfect texture to contour lips.

The color is a mauve pink, a true-nude color. It works perfectly if you are trying to achieve a very natural-looking lip. I think that it goes very well with mauves, pinks, and browns too, and it would even be a great base for a paler lip. The color reminds me a lot of the Mac lip pencil in Subculture, (with a little bit more mauve), so if you were looking for an alternative to subculture, this might be the deal.


Price was $11 at a local salon, and retails for the same price online. It costs more than a drugstore lip liner, but it's a far better quality.

My new to-go lip liner.